Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to hide the semantic tab in Property View
How to hide the semantic tab in Property View [message #1806722] Tue, 14 May 2019 12:12 Go to next message
Divya Patel is currently offline Divya PatelFriend
Hi,

I am using Eclipse Oxygen with Sirius 6.1.2. I want to hide the default semantic tab in "property View". I have tried this extension point "org.eclipse.eef.properties.ui.eefTabDescriptorFilter" and "org.eclipse.sirius.eef.adapters.sectionFilters" but it is not hiding help me.

1. <extension
point="org.eclipse.sirius.eef.adapters.sectionFilters">
<propertyContributorFilters
contributorId="org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui">
<sectionFilter
id="property.section.semantic">
</sectionFilter>
</propertyContributorFilters>
</extension>

2. <extension
point="org.eclipse.eef.properties.ui.eefTabDescriptorFilter">
<descriptor class="com.example.PropertySection.CustomEEFTabDescriptorFilter"
description="Filters out Sirius legacy tabs from the Properties view when editing custom models with a Sirius based diagram editor."
id="legacy.sirius.tab.filter"
label="Filter Legacy Sirius Tabs">
</descriptor>
</extension>
Re: How to hide the semantic tab in Property View [message #1806725 is a reply to message #1806722] Tue, 14 May 2019 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

There is a property the user can change for this purpose. Go to Window/Preferences, then Sirius/Sirius Properties View and uncheck Show Semantic Tab. If you still want to force it by extension point, you can have a look to these other posts in the forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1091837/ and https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1088441/

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to hide the semantic tab in Property View [message #1806767 is a reply to message #1806725] Wed, 15 May 2019 04:18 Go to previous message
Divya Patel is currently offline Divya PatelFriend
Hi Steve,

Window/Preferences, then Sirius/Sirius Diagram & Sirius Tree Option is available But Sirius Properties View option is not available. Might be Some plugin I missed. Any idea which Plugin is needed to add.

Thank you & Regards,
Divya Patel
Previous Topic:How to access other instances in Sirius while defining semantic constraint ?
Next Topic:how to drag the palette to left side on opening of representation in eclipse emf sirius programatic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:48:30 GMT 2024