Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Activity Partition in Papyrus SysML version 1.3(There is not an Activity Partition item in the palette when I create an Activity Diagram)
Activity Partition in Papyrus SysML version 1.3 [message #1806491] Thu, 09 May 2019 19:39 Go to next message
Kevin Sanchez is currently offline Kevin SanchezFriend
According to the OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML™) Version 1.4 standard there is an Activity Partition element inside Activity Diagrams, but when I try to create an Activity Diagram there is not an Activity Partition element in the Palette. I know that in previous versions of Papyrus SysML that element existed. I attached an screenshot of the Palette.

I'm using Papyrus 4.3.0 and Papyrus SysML 1.3.1
Re: Activity Partition in Papyrus SysML version 1.3 [message #1806687 is a reply to message #1806491] Tue, 14 May 2019 00:01 Go to previous message
Kevin Sanchez is currently offline Kevin SanchezFriend
When I use Papyrus UML instead of SysML 1.4 in New Papyrus Model and then I create an activity diagram I see inside the palette all the elements I want to use. Why these elements are not present in an SysML 1.4 activity diagram? There is a way to add them?
Previous Topic:hide multiplicity of "1" from class-diagram
Next Topic:Generate Papyrus diagrams from UML(XMI) file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:56:31 GMT 2024