Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » How to transform uml into java model ?(Inverted Simple Transformation Chain)
How to transform uml into java model ? [message #1806190] Sun, 05 May 2019 17:22 Go to next message
Ali Sardarian is currently offline Ali SardarianFriend
Hello

I have discovered a UML model with Simple Transformation Chain usecase in Modisco.

and after doing some Design-Level changes on my UML model (e.g with Papyrus), I wanna transform the UML model back into the Java model (.xmi).
Just like that we can transform the Java model into KDM model and then UML. I want an inverted way.

How can I do it?

Best Regards
Ali Sardarian
Re: How to transform uml into java model ? [message #1806205 is a reply to message #1806190] Mon, 06 May 2019 08:34 Go to previous message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

MoDisco currently provides a transformation from Java to UML (via KDM), but not the other way round.
If you want to do so, you will have to implement your own transformation from the UML metamodel to the Java metamodel of MoDisco.
This can be done by using either a dedicated model-to-model transformation (e.g. Eclipse ATL) or plain Java code.
Previous Topic:EMF Refactor & Modisco Java model
Next Topic:Metamodelo KDM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:36:49 GMT 2024