Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » applied stereotypes doesn't show up after applying a registered profile(applied stereotypes doesn't show up after applying a registered profile)
applied stereotypes doesn't show up after applying a registered profile [message #1805809] Wed, 24 April 2019 13:54 Go to next message
Yiliang YIN is currently offline Yiliang YINFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to apply a registered profile to a Papyrus project in another Eclipse Application. I've registered the profile by following the tutorial here: https://help.eclipse.org/2019-03/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.profile.doc%2Ftarget%2Fgenerated-eclipse-help%2Fusers%2FgeneratingStaticProfiles.html&cp=75_0_1_5_5
I use run configuration to open a new Eclipse window and I create a Papyrus project and apply my registered profile.
It seems I've applied it with success since it shows in the profile application and I can find my stereotypes in the applicable stereotypes.
However, when I click 'OK', it doesn't show up in the applied stereotypes.
index.php/fa/35396/0/

I checked the uml file and I find it has added a line about the stereotype I just try to apply. But I have no idea why I can't find it in the diagram.

Could anyone tell me how can I fix this problem, are there any other steps to follow besides what's been described in the tutorial ?

Thanks.

• Attachment: stereo.PNG
    (Size: 37.00KB, Downloaded 634 times)
  • Attachment: demo.uml
    (Size: 1.20KB, Downloaded 136 times)
Re: applied stereotypes doesn't show up after applying a registered profile [message #1806963 is a reply to message #1805809] Mon, 20 May 2019 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hello,

Your process to create registered profile seems to be good.
Just one question : Have you export the folder containing your profile from your 'build.properties' file ?

Sometimes, problems comes from this missing export.

If you already did this, if you can zip your plug-in and send it, i will check what's wrong (if you can't send it on this forum for some privacies, you can mail me : nicolas.fauvergu@cea.fr).

HTH,
Nicolas
Re: applied stereotypes doesn't show up after applying a registered profile [message #1807365 is a reply to message #1806963] Tue, 28 May 2019 15:32 Go to previous message
Yiliang YIN is currently offline Yiliang YINFriend
Thank you for your reply, I've found the problem, there's an error in the help guide which adds a superfluous "/" at the end for the location property of org.eclipse.uml2.uml.generated_package extension. Now there's no problem for me to apply the stereotypes.

However, I encounter another different problem for my Papyrus SysML project. There's a problem with the diagrams I created, I don' t know why all activity diagrams I created have a red exclamation mark in front and it's impossible for me to use the palette or create new activity diagram.

Could you take a look for my project that I'll send to your email address?
Thank you very much!
Previous Topic:Which command framework should be used preferably?
Next Topic:Create model elements from Palette is forbidden
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:42:09 GMT 2024