Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Create an own node type
Create an own node type [message #1805551] Wed, 17 April 2019 08:32 Go to next message
Marvin Roger Wagner is currently offline Marvin Roger WagnerFriend
Hi,

is there any possibility to create an own node (not a style) like a "Sub Node" for a "Container" or does a tutorial exist for this?

Regards,

Marvin
Re: Create an own node type [message #1805552 is a reply to message #1805551] Wed, 17 April 2019 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Marvin,

What is your need exactly?
I'm not sure to understand what you want.
It's possible to define a new dialect with Sirius using the Sirius extension point but I'm not sure that correspond to your need.

Regards,
Re: Create an own node type [message #1805554 is a reply to message #1805552] Wed, 17 April 2019 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Roger Wagner is currently offline Marvin Roger WagnerFriend
Hi Julien,

i have still the same problem which I posted in another topic (https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1098363/). There was no reply after my last post. Therefore, I think this problem can not be solved by the Semantic Candidates Expression. My idea is to set up a new node type which provides the needed information for solving the problem.

Regards,

Marvin
Re: Create an own node type [message #1805591 is a reply to message #1805554] Thu, 18 April 2019 09:29 Go to previous message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi Marvin,

As you have 2 cases you must indeed define 2 mappings. You must use the precondition expression for the 2 mappings.
The semantic candidates expression correspond for Sirius at : "How, from my context I can retrieve the elements corresponding to my Domain Class"
The precondition expression is "From my context, I must applied this condition"

Regards,
Previous Topic:Show subnodes(children) of Candiadates in SelectionWizard
Next Topic:Add viewpoint to Sirius server and use it
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:33:56 GMT 2024