Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Table colums with feature of features(How to produce table columns for feature of features?)
Table colums with feature of features [message #1805154] Mon, 08 April 2019 15:06 Go to next message
Jef Stegen is currently offline Jef StegenFriend
Hello all,
Sirius is an amazing tool which was already very useful to me.

Currently i am looking for a way to create a table with multiple columns with features of other features.
When i have a meta model as shown in the figure below with one table class which is composed of 3 classes (column1, column2 and column3).
I know it is possible to assign the class "column1" as the first line of the column and the class "column2" as the related second column by making use of the feature "column2".

index.php/fa/35243/0/

My question is now if it is possible to create a third (and more) column(s) with "Column3" classes by making use of the "column3" feature of the "Column2" class which is in the second column of the table.
I hope my question is clear and i am looking forward to your response.
Cheers,
Jef

Re: Table colums with feature of features [message #1805173 is a reply to message #1805154] Tue, 09 April 2019 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hello Jef,

With Sirius you can create Edition Tables with semantic object displayed on lines and properties on columns or Cross Tables with semantic elements on both lines and columns. The idea is presenting a list of elements and their properties (edition table) or relationships between semantic elements (cross tables). I'm not sure this will fit your needs.
In your case you could define an Edition Table with lines displaying Column 1 and Column 2 (as a child of Column 1) and columns displaying properties of both Column 1 and 2 (so the column 3 relation).

Regards,
Florian
Re: Table colums with feature of features [message #1805371 is a reply to message #1805154] Fri, 12 April 2019 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars Keez is currently offline Mars KeezFriend
Hi Jef

Perhaps this helps:

1. Edition Table with Domain Class "package::Table"

2. Line like this:

index.php/fa/35315/0/

3. Column with arbitrary Domain Class, but Label defined as:

index.php/fa/35316/0/

Good Luck
make
  • Attachment: table1.jpg
    (Size: 14.27KB, Downloaded 165 times)
  • Attachment: table2.jpg
    (Size: 10.32KB, Downloaded 148 times)
Re: Table colums with feature of features [message #1805424 is a reply to message #1805371] Mon, 15 April 2019 08:35 Go to previous message
Jef Stegen is currently offline Jef StegenFriend
Hi Make,
thanks for your answer.
I was also thinking about using aql but i don't have much experience with it.
I made a small mistake. The metamodel i showed is not exactly the same as im working with. Following picture is the correct one:

index.php/fa/35325/0/

I was trying to access the elements with following aql query:

index.php/fa/35326/0/

I also tried to use "oclAsType()" and "oclIsTypeOf()" but the corresponding elements don't show up in the table.
Do you have any idea how this might be possible?
Thanks,
Jef
Previous Topic:Graphical Description Problem
Next Topic:Show subnodes(children) of Candiadates in SelectionWizard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:14:30 GMT 2024