Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » fboot file suddenly disappear
fboot file suddenly disappear [message #1805113] Sun, 07 April 2019 16:01 Go to next message
Stefanus Yudi is currently offline Stefanus YudiFriend
Hi all, i am having some problem with running fboot file.

I've already place forte with forte.fboot in one folder, so when i run forte directly by clicking it, fboot will be automatically open inside forte.

But one of my fboot suddenly make running forte disappear. My fboot is opening localhost:61500 with a lot of subscribe and transfer FB inside it.

I also attach image of my forte before i suddenly disappear, and forte configuration inside the folder.

Anyone can help? Please

Sincerely,

Stefanus Yudi irwan
Re: fboot file suddenly disappear [message #1805118 is a reply to message #1805113] Sun, 07 April 2019 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

can you please expand on what you mean that your fboot file makes your running forte disappear.

Thanks,
Alois
Re: fboot file suddenly disappear [message #1805121 is a reply to message #1805118] Mon, 08 April 2019 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, Mr. Alois. It's nice to have reply

When im clicking on forte.exe file, i mean directly from a folder which contain forte.exe file (not launching from 4DIAC IDE) , a windows will pop up showing the status of FORTE, like CMD screen on windows. Unfortunately the windows suddenly close and forte.exe stop working. That's what i mean Mr.

Sorry if my english doesn't very well. I'm still learning and practicing

Thanks,

Stefanus Yudi Irwan
Re: fboot file suddenly disappear [message #1805162 is a reply to message #1805121] Mon, 08 April 2019 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi,

you are welcome. For me it looks like your 4diac FORTE is crashing. Do you have any self writen SIFB in your boot file? or maybe a bad parameter to this bootfile. In such cases it is sometimes easier to see something when starting 4diac FORTE from the console. Depending with which C++ compiler you compiled your 4diac FORTE you could also run it in the debugger. There you normally get more information on what caused the shutdown of 4diac FORTE.

Cheers,
Alois
Re: fboot file suddenly disappear [message #1805292 is a reply to message #1805162] Thu, 11 April 2019 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now i know sir, it's probably because the message say that "Connection Closed By Peer". Let me explain first so you can understand it better,

I made a forte application using Cmake, compile it and setting it to run on 61500 port. Then i made a fboot file from 4DIAC IDE which run on 61500 to. When i directly open the forte and execute the fboot not from IDE, the forte application suddenly stop, the forte never show the part when displaying the message "connection close by peer".

But in other case, i just start the forte to run in 61500 without fboot file, and then i download the application to port 61500 from Download Selection in 4DIAC IDE. It shows the message "connection close by peer" but the forte is still run very well, doesn't stop like the first case.

My question is probably, how do i get rid this "connection close by peer" message in the first case? Thank you

Cheers,

Stefanus Yudi Irwan
Re: fboot file suddenly disappear [message #1805326 is a reply to message #1805292] Thu, 11 April 2019 17:47 Go to previous message

HI,

thanks for the detailed explanation. Unfortunately the "connection closed by peer" message is a completely normal message which is not the cause of your issue. The reason you see this message is that when pressing the deploy button in 4diac IDE, 4diac IDE is opening a TCP connection to the 4diac FORTEs you want to deploy to and sends configuration commands. When 4diac IDE has completed sending the commands it closes the TCP connection. In 4diac FORTE we log this issue as in some use cases it could be a cause of problems. However if you see it after deployment it is totally normal.

Cheers,
Alois
Previous Topic:FBRT not working
Next Topic:add my own .so file to FORTE source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:39:08 GMT 2024