Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF Parsley » int index = addPage(new StructuredTextEditor(), getEditorInput());(I want to add more pages next to xml edit view page ( ViewerPane ))
int index = addPage(new StructuredTextEditor(), getEditorInput()); [message #1804607] Fri, 29 March 2019 11:58 Go to next message
ilke Muhtar is currently offline ilke MuhtarFriend
Hi,

via emf we have a xml editing view... we have also a second page that shows xml source in StructuredTextEditor. I added our own Page which derives from EditorPart; in this page I added our own page items like label, button and other widgets from swt and nebula...

My question is how can I add our own pages next to parsley's initial xml editing view ?

ilke
Re: int index = addPage(new StructuredTextEditor(), getEditorInput()); [message #1804614 is a reply to message #1804607] Fri, 29 March 2019 14:29 Go to previous message
Lorenzo Bettini is currently offline Lorenzo BettiniFriend
I'm not sure I understand your question... first of all, you have a tree view for editing XML created with Parsley? In that case, that's a standard Eclipse view. You add views and editors to a multi-tab editor using the standard Eclipse API, there's nothing Parsley specific.
Or you mean something else?

Previous Topic:Can not change int attribute
Next Topic:Any API for Parsley RAP?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:39:03 GMT 2024