Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » JCommandButton cannot be mapped(JCommandButton cannot be mapped)
JCommandButton cannot be mapped [message #1804396] Mon, 25 March 2019 12:43 Go to next message
Paweł Kałkun is currently offline Paweł KałkunFriend
Hi,

I am testing an application that is using JCommandButtons from flamingo.jar
(jar-download.com/artifacts/com.github.insubstantial/flamingo/7.3/source-code/org/pushingpixels/flamingo/api/common/JCommandButton.java),
but I have a problem mapping those components. When I hover over the JCommandButton the green border is not appearing. Moreover, when I press CTRL + Shift + Q it is not added to jubula.

Is there any way it can be done?

Kind Regards,
Pawel
Re: JCommandButton cannot be mapped [message #1804433 is a reply to message #1804396] Tue, 26 March 2019 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Pawel,

You could use our simple Extension. In this case it would be clickable and the actions which work on graphics component will work[1]. For this you must use the value "org.pushingpixels.flamingo.api.common.JCommandButton". But this is only for supporting it as a clickable component. If the component is more complex you might need a more complex extension or even own actions[2].

best regards
Marvin Mueller

[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2019-03/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/concepts/ch06s13.html
[2] https://help.eclipse.org/2019-03/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/developerManual/toolkitExtension/ch03.html
Re: JCommandButton cannot be mapped [message #1804440 is a reply to message #1804433] Tue, 26 March 2019 07:58 Go to previous message
Paweł Kałkun is currently offline Paweł KałkunFriend
Hi Marvin,

Thank you for your help. I am now able to Map JCommandButtons.

Kind Regards,
Paweł
Previous Topic:How to manage control of Jubula test execution
Next Topic:AUT with Java 11
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:23:09 GMT 2024