Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to hide popmenus which are opened under representation(How to hide popmenus which are opened under representation)
How to hide popmenus which are opened under representation [message #1804103] Mon, 18 March 2019 13:21 Go to next message
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hii

Iam creating my own explorer and my own perspective
under
<viewerContentBinding
viewerId="com.avin.abcr.explorer">
<includes>
<contentExtension
pattern="org.eclipse.sirius.ui.resource.content.session">
</contentExtension>

</includes>
</viewerContentBinding>

If I use org.eclipse.sirius.ui.resource.content.session all the popups are coming under representation.I dont want any popups to be opened under representation.Please help me anyone on this

[Updated on: Mon, 18 March 2019 13:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to hide popmenus which are opened under representation [message #1804110 is a reply to message #1804103] Mon, 18 March 2019 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

If you do not want it, don't use it and provide your own. I am not sure to understand the issue.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to hide popmenus which are opened under representation [message #1804127 is a reply to message #1804110] Tue, 19 March 2019 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Steve

Thanks for reply

If I remove < "org.eclipse.sirius.ui.resource.content.session"> on creation of project it does not select Representation under project .

If I keep that < "org.eclipse.sirius.ui.resource.content.session"> when ever I am creating the project,closing and opening the project selection automatically happens on Representation .This is what I want.
Can you Please help me in this.
Re: How to hide popmenus which are opened under representation [message #1804185 is a reply to message #1804127] Wed, 20 March 2019 06:30 Go to previous message
Hi Steve

Thankyou I got the solution
Previous Topic:Diagrams for large model
Next Topic:Sirius Tree Description
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:22:08 GMT 2024