Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » External project packages not accessible(Eclipse Build Path Problems)
External project packages not accessible [message #1803877] Wed, 13 March 2019 02:59 Go to next message
James Carson is currently offline James CarsonFriend
Upon trying to implement the MVC paradigm, I am having trouble access packages across projects in eclipse. Eclipse indicates that the packages in Controllers are "not accessible" in my Lecture_09 Project. I've included Controllers in the Build Path of the Lecture_09 project and I still get the same error. I've attached a screenshot of the problem I keep getting. I also get the same error if I name the controllers directly with the only difference being it says the 'type' is not accessible. I feel like I must be missing a very simple error, but I can't seem to find any solution to my problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: External project packages not accessible [message #1803878 is a reply to message #1803877] Wed, 13 March 2019 04:08 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Unless you're trying to build a modular application and failed to mention it, delete that module-info.java file.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Wed, 13 March 2019 04:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse won´t compile
Next Topic:Photon installer just gets "Installation failed with an error"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:42:14 GMT 2024