Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Changing HTML Editor Preferences
Changing HTML Editor Preferences [message #1803775] Sat, 09 March 2019 10:50 Go to next message
Mera H is currently offline Mera HFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to change the editor preferances. I was able to change the default font and size, I am however trying to figure out how to change the italics font in HTML, specifically, the links in the script and css links tags. An example of what I mean is attached, I put red rectangles over the styles in italics that I'm trying to change, I find difficalty working with all types of italic styles and I couldn't find a way to edit the change these styles..

Is there a way I can change this in editor preferences?
  • Attachment: upload.png
    (Size: 7.42KB, Downloaded 102 times)
Re: Changing HTML Editor Preferences [message #1803783 is a reply to message #1803775] Sat, 09 March 2019 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

That's controlled from the HTML Syntax Coloring preference page. Use the search box in the Preferences dialog to find that, and the pages for the other editors.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Changing HTML Editor Preferences [message #1803789 is a reply to message #1803783] Sun, 10 March 2019 04:56 Go to previous message
Mera H is currently offline Mera HFriend
Thank you so much Nitin, I was looking for HTML Editors and coudn't find it. I used the search and unchecked italics.

Very much appreciated.
Previous Topic:Stopping Eclipse from Displaying "≥" and "≤"
Next Topic:GMF plugins for RAP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:45:39 GMT 2024