Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » SysML parametric diagram issues(can not drag block-properties into par-diagram)
SysML parametric diagram issues [message #1803736] Thu, 07 March 2019 21:04 Go to next message
Jo Kr is currently offline Jo KrFriend
Hello,

I have a bit of a strange problem. I already generated a parametric diagram as shown in the images. There I dragged block-properties into the diagram. But now, for the second parametric diagram I have to create, its not working anymore (only ports and constraints are working). Also doing it again in the first diagram now is not working either.
I didn't change anything (on purpose) and also reinstalled eclipse with papyrus, didn't help.

Maybe someone knows how to fix it. Would really appreciate it! it's the main part of a university thesis.. So thanks a lot!

Regards, Jonas
Re: SysML parametric diagram issues [message #1804094 is a reply to message #1803736] Mon, 18 March 2019 09:27 Go to previous message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hello,

It seems to be a bug, we cannot drop any properties in the block in the parametric Diagram.
You can fill a bug in our bugzilla : https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Papyrus

But you can found a work-around for your usecase. To do this, follow this instructions :
1. Open the preferences
2. Go to 'Papyrus' > 'Drag and Drop'
3. Check the 'Expansion element drag and drop'
4. Try again, it will work

HTH,
Nicolas.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 March 2019 09:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Java Generator is generating spaces in the package names
Next Topic:SysML Item flow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:44:22 GMT 2024