Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » New install of Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers(failed to open stream: No such file or directory)
New install of Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers [message #1803693] Wed, 06 March 2019 22:04 Go to next message
ian Mullan is currently offline ian MullanFriend
I had eclipse for php installed on a older machine no problem, but it was setup many years ago.

So here is my problem ..... with my new machine, eclipse and php
-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Configuration

Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers Version: 2018-12 (4.10.0) Build id: 20181214-0600

PHP Version 7.3.2 Installed in C:\php-7.3.2
doc_root e:\DrumsurnGAC

Server Defined in IDE as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Server>
<Port name="HTTP/1.1" protocol="HTTP">8713</Port>
<PathMapping local="/Haydn" module="Haydn" remote="C:\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs\Haydn"/>
<PathMapping local="/test" module="test" remote="C:\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs\test"/>
</Server>

Project Imported from E:\DrumsurnGAC
-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I run index.php I see the following errors

Warning: file_get_contents(./count.dat): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
C:\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs\Haydn\include\PageRendering.inc on line 127

And include files are not found in the current project directory but they are there

[Wed Mar 6 20:58:54 2019] 127.0.0.1:64373 [404]: /include/EventsStyleSheet.css - No such file or directory

What am I missing?

Why is the project files being picked up from 'C:\eclipse-workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\htdocs' and not 'e:\DrumsurnGAC'

Thanks

Any guidance much appreciated
Re: New install of Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers [message #1803696 is a reply to message #1803693] Wed, 06 March 2019 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Are those files visible in the workspace? This might be a question for the PHP forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.tools.pdt .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Wed, 06 March 2019 22:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New install of Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers [message #1803705 is a reply to message #1803696] Thu, 07 March 2019 08:33 Go to previous message
ian Mullan is currently offline ian MullanFriend
Yes Nitin I can see them in the workspace and through the Ui
Previous Topic:The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to
Next Topic:ecllipse distrubs Code Format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:58:26 GMT 2024