Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Server : how to stop it properly
[CDO] Server : how to stop it properly [message #1803092] Fri, 22 February 2019 10:07 Go to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello everybody,
in a Papyrus context, we are setting up a CDO server on an Eclipse Linux. So we are not working as localhost with this CDO server.
I launch it with this command line
nohup ./papyruscdoserver&
The nohup command allows me to launch the server and to disconnect from my ssh session on the Linux Server without stopping the CDO Server.

Now when I reconnect me with ssh on the Linux Server, I'm able to see the processus of the papyruscdoserver, but I would like to refind the osgi terminal to be able to close it properly. Please do you know how I can get it ?

Regards,
--
Vincent
Re: [CDO] Server : how to stop it properly [message #1803498 is a reply to message #1803092] Fri, 01 March 2019 15:56 Go to previous message
Maxim Martynov is currently offline Maxim MartynovFriend
Maybe you should use -Dosgi.console=<port> and then use telnet to connect to console.
See https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SS7K4U_liberty/com.ibm.websphere.wlp.zseries.doc/ae/twlp_setup_osgi_console.html
Previous Topic:[CDO]
Next Topic:PGSimpleDataSource cannot be found by Net4j error in using PostgreSQL for CDO-Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:53:16 GMT 2024