Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » AUT connection failed and object mapping tool is disabled(AUT connection failed and object mapping tool is disabled)
AUT connection failed and object mapping tool is disabled [message #1803059] Thu, 21 February 2019 14:12 Go to next message
Mayuri Badaranayake is currently offline Mayuri BadaranayakeFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to automate IBM RAD using jubula. I configured to make IBM RAD up and running through jubula. But it is not displayed under running AUTs. And the object mapping tool is disabled. Can anyone help me out to fix this issue.
Since RAD is built on eclipse i believe jubula should support IBM RAD as well.

Thanks in advance.. :)
Re: AUT connection failed and object mapping tool is disabled [message #1803275 is a reply to message #1803059] Tue, 26 February 2019 06:26 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello,

Did you follow the instructions to install our RCP remote plugins into the IBM RAD platform?[1] There are multiple ways to install it, e.g. via the "Help-->Install new software..." menu. For more Information see the documentation[1] at the end and in whole

best regards
Marvin Mueller
[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2018-12/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/toolkit/ch04s03s03.html
Previous Topic:AUT connection failed when Cisco VPN is running
Next Topic:HTML testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:15:46 GMT 2024