Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Help Please! | Adding New Object to Wakaama client(Would like to create a temperature sensor for LwM2M client using wakaama implementation)
Help Please! | Adding New Object to Wakaama client [message #1802879] Mon, 18 February 2019 12:39 Go to next message
Akil Mising name is currently offline Akil Mising nameFriend
Dear Team,

I would appreciate if you could kindly offer assistance to what I'm trying to do for nearly 5-months without success.

I am using wakaama client to report temperature change to an LwM2M agent (I can confirm the wakaama client connects successfully with my agent). I created the object_temperature.c in /examples/client/*.c directory, All files (lwm2mclient.c, lwm2mclient.h, CMakeLists.txt and /core/liblwm2m.h modified as appropriate)

The scenario is for the client to fetch recent temperature value from SQLITE database and send to Agent. Client successfully fetched the data (displayed in client terminal). I also called the lwm2m_resource_value_changed() function within the object_temperature.c yet observation isn't reported.

May I please request that you have a glance at my temperature object file (attached herewith and see where I am wrong please. Five months now, yet at one place.

Thank you in advance,

Akil.
Re: Help Please! | Adding New Object to Wakaama client [message #1802882 is a reply to message #1802879] Mon, 18 February 2019 13:24 Go to previous message
Mahdi Ben Alaya is currently offline Mahdi Ben AlayaFriend
Dear Akil,

It seems that you have an issue with LwM2M protocol. I don't understand the link with OM2M platform. By the way, in OM2M we support HTTP, CoAP and MQTT not LwM2M.

Regards,
Mahdi

[Updated on: Mon, 18 February 2019 13:25]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Multiple Content Instance Delete under Container throwing an error
Next Topic:Registration between two MN
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:02:17 GMT 2024