Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Migration to Photon - wrong package stucture after cloning(After cloning my project in photon, the package structure seems wrong)
Migration to Photon - wrong package stucture after cloning [message #1802361] Thu, 07 February 2019 11:12 Go to next message
David Klein is currently offline David KleinFriend
Hello all,

afte cloning my project from bitbucket, the package structure of my Scout project seems to be messed up.

Can I get help or advise how to import the project so it looks like the "Hello World" app again? I have attached a screenshot which shows both projects..

index.php/fa/34823/0/
Re: Migration to Photon - wrong package stucture after cloning [message #1802365 is a reply to message #1802361] Thu, 07 February 2019 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Baenziger is currently offline Patrick BaenzigerFriend
It looks like the Eclipse project settings are messed up.

If you've already updated the POMs accordingly for your Photon Migration, try regenerating the project settings from the POM.xml files:
Select the project(s) with the issue, and use the context menu "Maven -> Update Project" (Alt-F5) and select the three options "Update project configuration from pom.xml", "Clean projects" and "Refresh workspace resources from local filesystem". (The latter two are optional, but won't hurt)

If this worked and you haven't already done so, you might want to check in the .classpath and .project files into your SCM, otherwise you'll have to repeat this for every new clone.
Re: Migration to Photon - wrong package stucture after cloning [message #1802376 is a reply to message #1802365] Thu, 07 February 2019 14:36 Go to previous message
David Klein is currently offline David KleinFriend
Thank you- that did it :)
Previous Topic:Adding rows to table after importPageData fails
Next Topic:Way to detect table cell clicks?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:51:30 GMT 2024