Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services(Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services)
Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802058] Thu, 31 January 2019 12:29 Go to next message
junior developer is currently offline junior developerFriend
Hi all,

I designed a Activity diagram in the papyrus.And execute moka on the this diagram .Diagram is in the attachment.Red Line is executed and then do not pass "Solved By Support Team" object step. Hence after Red line executed with Moka , "Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services" error occurs. In the Moka2.png file , After Red Line ,"Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services" error occurs.Do not go to the next step.Please help me ?
  • Attachment: moka1.png
    (Size: 22.33KB, Downloaded 97 times)
  • Attachment: moka2.png
    (Size: 60.55KB, Downloaded 91 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 31 January 2019 14:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802097 is a reply to message #1802058] Fri, 01 February 2019 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please help me for answer
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802325 is a reply to message #1802058] Wed, 06 February 2019 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please help me.
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802403 is a reply to message #1802058] Fri, 08 February 2019 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Tatibouet is currently offline Jeremie TatibouetFriend
Hi Selime -

To the best of my knowledges, the activity graph shown in your diagram is interpreted correctly by Moka. Indeed :

1. A control token is offered to the decision node
  2. As there are no guards and the offered token is a control token then both outgoing edges are eligible to receive an offer
  3. An offer is made on the outgoing edge targeting "Open Jira Record"
  4. This offer is consumed by the activity node and the execution flow propagate through the "Open Jira Recored" outgoing edge
  5. As the token offered to "Open Jira Record" was consumed, then the offer on the "Solved by Support Team" incoming edge is no longer valid
  6. As a consequence, "Solved by Support Team" is never ready to fire and the execution terminates

Notes:

1. You can find more explanation regarding the described semantics in the second paragraph of clause 15.3.3.6 in [UML 2.5.1].
  2. It seems there is no relationship between the execution issue and the problem you describe

Cheers
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802411 is a reply to message #1802403] Fri, 08 February 2019 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jeremie,

I didn't understand my fault exactly.What kind of activity diagram should I design ? How to use the "decision node" ? I want to run moka on the diagram. could you please help me ?
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802429 is a reply to message #1802411] Fri, 08 February 2019 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
Hi,
you have simply to specify the condition (=guard) the path "Open Jira Record" and the condition the path "Solved by Support Team" has to be taken. Because there are no conditions (=guards) the Moka engine is free to choose exactly one path. And as you proved the Moka engine chooses exactly one path.

What you have modeled translates to
if (true) // true, because no guard specified
{
    perform "Open Jira Recored"
}
else if (true) // true, because no guard specified
{
    // this block will never be executed
    perform "Solved by Support Team"
}

/Carsten

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2019 17:01]

Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802500 is a reply to message #1802429] Mon, 11 February 2019 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Carsten,

What do I need to model ? Where should I write the following code in papyrus ?I have uploaded a screenshot.What kind of guard condition do I need to write and Which element in the model ? Thank you very much for your help.There must be a system that works according to a parameter in my model. when I change the parameter, the moka should change on the chosen path. I want to execute "Open Jira Record" and "Solved By Support Team" with Moka. How can I write a condition ?

Cheers
  • Attachment: papyrus1.png
    (Size: 208.00KB, Downloaded 83 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 11 February 2019 07:47]

Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1802526 is a reply to message #1802500] Mon, 11 February 2019 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please , Help me for answer.
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1803085 is a reply to message #1802526] Fri, 22 February 2019 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi All,

I installed my model. I used guard condition. But Moka didn't work."Open Jira Recored" and "Solved by Support Team" were not triggered .I expected the "open jira record" to be triggered. Moka gives error. I shared it in a screenshot.
Please , help me ?
  • Attachment: papyrus2.png
    (Size: 62.23KB, Downloaded 74 times)
  • Attachment: papyrus3.png
    (Size: 70.75KB, Downloaded 92 times)
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805285 is a reply to message #1802429] Thu, 11 April 2019 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please Help Me for this issue ? I still did not solve the problem
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805287 is a reply to message #1802500] Thu, 11 April 2019 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
junior developer wrote on Mon, 11 February 2019 09:17
Hi Carsten,

What do I need to model ? Where should I write the following code in papyrus ?I have uploaded a screenshot.What kind of guard condition do I need to write and Which element in the model ? Thank you very much for your help.There must be a system that works according to a parameter in my model. when I change the parameter, the moka should change on the chosen path. I want to execute "Open Jira Record" and "Solved By Support Team" with Moka. How can I write a condition ?

Cheers

Please Help me ?
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805465 is a reply to message #1805287] Mon, 15 April 2019 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hi,

I don't know exactly what your are doing but it seem that there is no value incoming on the DecisionNode. You say that you need to take the decision according to the value of a property you have, so you should put this value as an input of the decision node.

I propose you an example of a working model. In this model, there are 3 diagrams:

1. A factory: create a object of type Class3, call the constructor and call the classifier behaviour of the class3
  2. A constructor: which initialize the property1 of the instance of the class3
  3. The behaviour you want to run: read the parameter1 and take one branch or an other branch according to the property value

In this example, according to the value given by the ValueSpecificationAction in the constructor , the main behaviour will take one branch or the other.

HTH,
Pauline
  • Attachment: Example.zip
    (Size: 9.62KB, Downloaded 199 times)
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805475 is a reply to message #1805465] Mon, 15 April 2019 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville wrote on Mon, 15 April 2019 19:02
Hi,

I don't know exactly what your are doing but it seem that there is no value incoming on the DecisionNode. You say that you need to take the decision according to the value of a property you have, so you should put this value as an input of the decision node.

I propose you an example of a working model. In this model, there are 3 diagrams:

1. A factory: create a object of type Class3, call the constructor and call the classifier behaviour of the class3
  3. The behaviour you want to run: read the parameter1 and take one branch or an other branch according to the property value

In this example, according to the value given by the ValueSpecificationAction in the constructor , the main behaviour will take one branch or the other.

HTH,
Pauline

Hi Pauline ,

Thank you very much for answering.I run the program but execution is stop in this point. I share a photo.I'm already doing this way decision node.but Moka does not execute.Moka stops when it comes to the decision node.(Moka not execute).I share photo.I use eclipse-jee-oxygen and I use install Moka plug-in in the eclipse installation. Can you tell me which eclipse version and version of Moka? Can you share download links Eclipse and Moka.
  • Attachment: test12.png
    (Size: 220.73KB, Downloaded 80 times)
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805476 is a reply to message #1805475] Mon, 15 April 2019 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
junior developer wrote on Mon, 15 April 2019 22:50
Pauline Deville wrote on Mon, 15 April 2019 19:02
Hi,

HTH,
Pauline

Hi Pauline ,

Thank you very much for answering.I run the program but execution is stop in this point. I share a photo.I'm already doing this way decision node.but Moka does not execute.Moka stops when it comes to the decision node.(Moka not execute).I share photo.I use eclipse-jee-oxygen and I use install Moka plug-in in the eclipse installation. Can you tell me which eclipse version and version of Moka? Can you share download links Eclipse and Moka.

I share my project.

Best Regards
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805488 is a reply to message #1805476] Tue, 16 April 2019 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

May I ask you how did you launch Moka ? I provide a launch configuration (you can right click on it -> Run as -> Run_Example), in any case you should make sure that in the debug configuration the Element to be executed is the Example::factory other wise the object is not created and the property is not initialized.

I use the nightly build of Moka [1] but I don't think that makes any differences.

1: https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Moka/job/papyrus-moka-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.papyrus.moka.p2/target/repository/
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805600 is a reply to message #1805488] Thu, 18 April 2019 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Pauline,

I run this example .Worked as follows. But Moka choosed false path. How can I run true path ? how can I apply it on my own example ? Can you please help me ? I shared the sample with you.

Pauline Deville wrote on Tue, 16 April 2019 10:45
Hello,

May I ask you how did you launch Moka ? I provide a launch configuration (you can right click on it -> Run as -> Run_Example), in any case you should make sure that in the debug configuration the Element to be executed is the Example::factory other wise the object is not created and the property is not initialized.

I use the nightly build of Moka [1] but I don't think that makes any differences.

1: https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Moka/job/papyrus-moka-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.papyrus.moka.p2/target/repository/

• Attachment: papyrus4.png
    (Size: 223.03KB, Downloaded 54 times)
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805626 is a reply to message #1805600] Fri, 19 April 2019 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

As I said : Quote:
So in this example to change the used branch, you should change the value of the ValueSpecificationAction in the constructor. An other solution is to use an AddStructuralFeatureValueAction (see clause 16.8.3.3 in [UML 2.5.1]) to change the value of the Property1 of the instance of the Class3.

I am sure this is not exactly what you want to do but I hop it can helps you to adapt it to your use case.

Regards,
Pauline
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805633 is a reply to message #1805600] Fri, 19 April 2019 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Pauline ,

Please help me this issue .

junior developer wrote on Thu, 18 April 2019 15:43
Hello Pauline,

I run this example .Worked as follows. But Moka choosed false path. How can I run true path ? how can I apply it on my own example ? Can you please help me ? I shared the sample with you.

Pauline Deville wrote on Tue, 16 April 2019 10:45
Hello,

Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805640 is a reply to message #1805633] Fri, 19 April 2019 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Pauline ,

Where is the ValueSpecificationAction ? I want to do as in your example . can you help me apply my example please ?

Best Regards
Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805641 is a reply to message #1805626] Fri, 19 April 2019 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Pauline ,

Where is the ValueSpecificationAction ? I want to do as in your example . can you help me apply my example please ? I upload my example .

Pauline Deville wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 10:34
Hello,

So in this example to change the used branch, you should change the value of the ValueSpecificationAction in the constructor. An other solution is to use an AddStructuralFeatureValueAction (see clause 16.8.3.3 in [UML 2.5.1]) to change the value of the Property1 of the instance of the Class3.

I am sure this is not exactly what you want to do but I hop it can helps you to adapt it to your use case.

Regards,
Pauline

Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805682 is a reply to message #1805641] Sun, 21 April 2019 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Pauline,

Please Help me this issue ? I'm waiting for your reply.

junior developer wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 13:48
Hi Pauline ,

Where is the ValueSpecificationAction ? I want to do as in your example . can you help me apply my example please ? I upload my example .

Pauline Deville wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 10:34
Hello,

Regards,
Pauline

Re: Dispose execution engine resources.Dispose Moka services [message #1805837 is a reply to message #1805682] Thu, 25 April 2019 08:43 Go to previous message
Hi Hi Pauline,

Please Help me :( I still do not solve this problem.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Papyrus BPMN
Next Topic:Create Sequence diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:00:45 GMT 2024