Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to enable and disable Node from Palette(How to enable and disable Node from Palette)
How to enable and disable Node from Palette [message #1801910] Tue, 29 January 2019 13:43 Go to next message
Ravi Ranjan Kumar is currently offline Ravi Ranjan KumarFriend
Hello

I have created some node into palette using sirius framework, but I want to desable and enable from the palette. I have seen there is option to give the pre-condition but I am not able to do this.

Can some onle help into this.

Regards
Ravi
Re: How to enable and disable Node from Palette [message #1801917 is a reply to message #1801910] Tue, 29 January 2019 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

The pre-condition field of a tool is not used to determine its visibility on the palette but to determine if it can be applied on a diagram element. For instance, you can have a precondition "aql:name.startsWith("S")" to have a tool that can be only applied if the target element name starts by an S.
What is your condition to enable/disable a tool in the palette? The simplest would be to place them in different layers [1]. This way the tool will be visible or not depending on your layers activation.

Regards,
Steve

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/diagrams/Diagrams.html#layers

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to enable and disable Node from Palette [message #1802212 is a reply to message #1801917] Mon, 04 February 2019 10:45 Go to previous message
Ravi Ranjan Kumar is currently offline Ravi Ranjan KumarFriend
Hi,

I am using service class and written method, that method return type is boolean, so based on boolean type I want to disable and enable the node from palette. Is it not possible to get the fileter of node based on true/false on palette?

Thanks and Regards
Ravi
Previous Topic:Table column with two or more possibilities,
Next Topic:Table column derivation and if else
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:57:23 GMT 2024