Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » Eclipse Titan (Not able to Clean ttcn3 project in Eclipse titan)
Eclipse Titan [message #1801823] Mon, 28 January 2019 04:57 Go to next message
Abhishek Mane is currently offline Abhishek ManeFriend
Hii,

I have created a simple ttcn3 Project PingPong application in Eclipse Titan.I have also installed Cygwin.I tried to "Clean" the whole ttcn3 project in Eclipse titan,But it failed.It is giving me Error message "Makefile generation failed.No Cygwin installation found!Please make sure that cygwin is installed properly".Please Help me out.Thanks in advance
Re: Eclipse Titan [message #1801833 is a reply to message #1801823] Mon, 28 January 2019 08:29 Go to previous message
Jeno Attila Balasko is currently offline Jeno Attila BalaskoFriend

Hi,
did you followed installationguide.adoc of titan.core and Eclipse_installationguide.adoc of titan.EclipsePlug-ins?
1. If you installed cygwin according to the install guide ( a lot of lib and other component is required) and if you installed titan correctly, you should open a cygwin terminal and execute the command
compiler

or
ttcn3_compiler

2. If the first check is ok, you should install a titan Eclipse plugin. As I see this is ok if you could create a project and you started to build it. Have you set the windows environment vars according to the install guide? Here is the instruction from the Eclipse_installationguide.adoc (for titan):

Quote:
2.3. Cygwin on Windows

Using the Eclipse IDE on Windows is fully supported.

Installing Cygwin is optional and only needed if Eclipse is used for project compilation and test execution. TTCN-3 module editing is supported without Cygwin.

For detailed information on installing Cygwin and configuring the environment variables for TITAN to work, refer to Installation Guide for TITAN TTCN-3 Test Executor.

Only one detail of that document is emphasized here:

"When installation is finished, add the $CYGWIN_INSTALL_DIRECTORY\bin directory to the Path environment variable of Windows, so Eclipse will access the shell commands.

For example, if the cygwin root is "C:\cygwin64" then "Path" should contain "C:\cygwin64\bin"."

Hopefully this helps.
Best regards
Jeno

[Updated on: Mon, 18 February 2019 09:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse Titan release 6.5.0, intermediate release 6.5.1 announcements
Next Topic:problems with little-edian dword in RAW codec
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:59:57 GMT 2024