Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Debugging view Force doesn't work on master branch(Debugging view Force doesn't work on master branch)
Debugging view Force doesn't work on master branch [message #1801282] Wed, 16 January 2019 07:05 Go to next message
Xu Chen is currently offline Xu ChenFriend
forte can't get the force field. I added a workaround patch.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 January 2019 07:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Debugging view Force doesn't work on master branch [message #1801290 is a reply to message #1801282] Wed, 16 January 2019 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Can you please open a bug for this? We try to keep separated the question about 4diac from actual problems that were already spoted.

Please use https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=4DIAC to open a bug, and the discussion can be done on the bug itself.
Re: Debugging view Force doesn't work on master branch [message #1801703 is a reply to message #1801290] Thu, 24 January 2019 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

thanks for reporting this very critical issue. As Jose pointed out a bug report is in this case always the best option. We are also currently reworking the contribution documentation to make it clearer how to report such issues and provide fixes.

As this is a really critical issue I took the liberty and created a Bug report for you [1].

Thanks also for your patch this really helped me to better understand the problem and also helped me to find the root cause of this problem. Which is in the parseWriteConnectionData.

I'll try to push a patch as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Alois

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=543804
Re: Debugging view Force doesn't work on master branch [message #1801746 is a reply to message #1801703] Fri, 25 January 2019 15:08 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

My patch was already merged into the 1.10.x maintainance branch and the fix will be availble in 1.10.2 to be released hopefully somewhere next week.
Previous Topic:Does monitoring has a buffer to store monitored data?
Next Topic:Encapsulating listen sockets in Function Blocks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:35:23 GMT 2024