Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » VIATRA » load model instances as editors(CPS demonstrator)(How to load/import model instances as shown in the viatra tutorial)
load model instances as editors(CPS demonstrator) [message #1801054] Fri, 11 January 2019 17:23 Go to next message
Oussema Dallel is currently offline Oussema DallelFriend
Hi , I wonder how to load/import model instances created in the eclipse runtime instance as resources and modify them in the viatra workspace if required so that I can run queries over them. in the tutorial I was able to do it just fine with the CPS example but when I want to make mine I cannot find a way to load such resources. Please I needd help in this matter ASAP.
Re: load model instances as editors(CPS demonstrator) [message #1801147 is a reply to message #1801054] Mon, 14 January 2019 15:36 Go to previous message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Hi Oussema,

if your model is already visible in the runtime instance, then the `Existing Project into the Workspace` Import wizard (available from File/Import...) should help you importing the projects from the workspace directory.

If the model is only available in a file in your disk, then rely on the `File System` Import wizard to import the models to any project inside your Eclipse instance. If necessary, create an empty generic project for that reason.

Best regards,
Zoltán
Previous Topic:Tutorial Issue and Viatra2 errors: createRule.precondition errors
Next Topic:Model refinement with viatra
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:13:17 GMT 2024