Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Statusbar of a Tablepage Tabl(How to remove)
Statusbar of a Tablepage Tabl [message #1801023] Fri, 11 January 2019 09:56 Go to next message
The Maddes is currently offline The MaddesFriend
Hello,

i tried a lot of stuff, but i just cannot find a way to remove this Footer/StatusBar at the bottom of a TablePage Table.
Is there any chance to remove it?

I have a TablePage extending AbstractPageWithTable<Table>.
Theres a Table extending Abstract Table with a lot of Menus etc.
Everything is working fine and smooth, i just need to get to remove that bar.
Re: Statusbar of a Tablepage Tabl [message #1801025 is a reply to message #1801023] Fri, 11 January 2019 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias OtterbachFriend
At least for Scout JS there seems to be an option to remove the footer, in the Scout JS widget application there is an checkbox footer visible.

However unfortunately I was not able to find a corresponding option in the "regular" Scout, therefore I do not think this is easily possible - even though there seem to be preparations for such a function already in the java script code. Do you want to remove the footer for all tables? Maybe it would be possible to remove it by just hiding it using the style sheet?

[Updated on: Fri, 11 January 2019 10:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Statusbar of a Tablepage Tabl [message #1801115 is a reply to message #1801025] Mon, 14 January 2019 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Matthias,

well i just need to have this disabling for one table at the moment.
So you would say that creating a custom CSS class and applying it to the table would be the best solution so far for the scenario if i get you right?

Thank you so far for your thoughts!
Re: Statusbar of a Tablepage Tabl [message #1801353 is a reply to message #1801115] Thu, 17 January 2019 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Claudio Guglielmo is currently offline Claudio GuglielmoFriend
Hi

You can hide the footer by calling
ITable#setTableStatusVisible(false)
, as long as you don't have any table visible controls. You can try this out here: https://scout.bsi-software.com/widgets/?dl=widget-tablefield.

Since you use the AggregationTableControl you need to make that invisible first.

ITable#getTableControls() and ITableControl#setVisible(false)

Cheers
Claudio
Re: Statusbar of a Tablepage Tabl [message #1801358 is a reply to message #1801353] Thu, 17 January 2019 12:20 Go to previous message
Hi Claudio,

that tableControl did the trick, i was messing around with that myself but did not find a solution.
now im just doing sth like
getTable().getTableControl(AggregateTableControl.class).setVisible(false);
getTable().setTableStatusVisible(false);

And it works out fine. Thank you very much!
Previous Topic:TableField in Form
Next Topic:Button in TableColumn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:29:01 GMT 2024