Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't create a new project in Unity 5.6
Can't create a new project in Unity 5.6 [message #1800710] Mon, 07 January 2019 03:03 Go to next message
hill axel is currently offline hill axelFriend
Hey guys,
I've recently installed Unity 5.6 and I've noticed today that I can't seem to create a new Unity project. I am not sure if this is a known problem with the most recent version of Unity, as I can't seem to find any posts on here that are similar to my problem. Whenever I open an older project of mine and try to create a new project from the 'file' tab, Unity just closes and (probably) stops working. However, I don't get an error message or anything. I already reinstalled Unity, but I still get the same issue. Now, I am quite sure this has nothing to do with my computer not being powerful enough. Also, Unity isn't showing up in my task manager anymore.

Hopefully, someone knows the solution.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Can't create a new project in Unity 5.6 [message #1800711 is a reply to message #1800710] Mon, 07 January 2019 03:30 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
If you are talking about the Unity from unity3d.com, then you are in the wrong forums and will need to contact them directly. From what I can tell Unity has nothing to do with Eclipse. These forums are for questions related to Eclipse projects. I wouldn't expect many people here to know much about Unity or be able to help you.
Previous Topic:Is callgraph active feature/ plug-in
Next Topic:Eclipse installer will not run
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:21:17 GMT 2024