Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype
SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype [message #1800590] Thu, 03 January 2019 04:34 Go to next message
Bas Har is currently offline Bas HarFriend
Hey,

I have a SysML model, in the IBD, I have used ItemFlow, but it shows two stereotypes: <<flow, ItemFlow>>.
Is it possible to hide the <<flow>> from the diagram and only show <<ItemFlow>>?
I guess this applies on Allocate and Abstraction too.

I am using:
InformationFlow > Label:stereotype {
	visible:false;
}

But this hides both.
So, I tried:
InformationFlow > Label:stereotype [stereotype="SysML::PortsAndFlows::ItemFlow"]{
	visible:true;
}

But this has no effect.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 January 2019 03:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype [message #1800719 is a reply to message #1800590] Mon, 07 January 2019 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

Aftert some tries, i think you cannot do it by css.
But you can do it manually for elements by using 'Properties View', 'Appareance tab'. after selecting your items, you can uncheck the 'visible' checkbox of the needed stereotype to hide in the dedicated table.

HTH,
Nicolas.
Re: SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype [message #1800732 is a reply to message #1800719] Mon, 07 January 2019 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Nicolas,
Appreciate you time and replay, but this does not work, as the stereotype I want to show extends the one I want to hide.
index.php/fa/34619/0/

Any other suggestions?
  • Attachment: Capture2.PNG
    (Size: 12.76KB, Downloaded 374 times)
Re: SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype [message #1800737 is a reply to message #1800732] Mon, 07 January 2019 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

It seems you detected a bug to the display of the stereotype label.
But when you uncheck and re-check the checkbox, only the 'ItemFlow' will be displayed as stereotype label.

HTH,
Nicolas
Re: SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype [message #1800823 is a reply to message #1800737] Tue, 08 January 2019 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Nicolas,
Appreciate you time and replay, but this workaround only hide it for awhile , once I refresh or change anything in the diagram both stereotypes show back again.
I guess I will just use what is available for now.
Thank you.
Re: SysML Item Flow - Is it possible to hide the "flow" stereotype [message #1818150 is a reply to message #1800823] Sun, 08 December 2019 18:55 Go to previous message
Chris Steger is currently offline Chris StegerFriend
Hey,

i have a question belonging to this topic.

I use Eclipse only recently and accidentally deleted the column "Visible" in the table above.

My question is therefore how can I restore this column.

Thank you in advance,

Chris
Previous Topic:SysML SubModel problems
Next Topic:Update Requirement diagram when new requirements imported in requirement table from a file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:55:12 GMT 2024