Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » Project management tool for TTCN-3 project(Project management tool for TTCN-3 project)
Project management tool for TTCN-3 project [message #1800013] Wed, 19 December 2018 03:47 Go to next message
Yen le is currently offline Yen leFriend
Hi everyone,

Currently we're using our own scripts for building, testing, getting dependencies, versioning... in TTCN-3 project but now we would like to apply software management tool for these procedures (like Maven, Gradle ...). Does anyone have knowledge or exp on this? Which suitable possible tools for this case?
Re: Project management tool for TTCN-3 project [message #1800159 is a reply to message #1800013] Thu, 20 December 2018 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gustavo Gonnet is currently offline Gustavo GonnetFriend
Hi Yen le,

in the team I work with, we created our own scripts as well (bash mainly) for building and running TTCN tests. Now the product (the SUT or System Under Test) is a Java application that used Gradle, so we integrated our ttcn scripts into Gradle tasks. It works wonders!
I recommend you look at Gradle tasks for your needs.
Gustavo.
Re: Project management tool for TTCN-3 project [message #1843026 is a reply to message #1800159] Mon, 12 July 2021 12:20 Go to previous message
Diana Hudson is currently offline Diana HudsonFriend
Isn't it wiser to let professionals deal with such things? I mean, I understand that when you start your own business you think that you are capable of everything. In reality though, it's not always like this. This only works if we talk about an average size business, more like a small one. When it comes to big companies, it's even impossible to imagine controlling everything with your hand! In my case, I have decided that a company like test management tools will provide me with a bigger quality work than I will ever be able to perform!

[Updated on: Fri, 16 July 2021 08:47]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Ericsson support for titan lower?
Next Topic:Custom encoding name with spaces is not compiled
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:22:39 GMT 2024