Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [SysML] Model validation error(part/shared association)
[SysML] Model validation error [message #1799719] Wed, 12 December 2018 21:10 Go to next message
Q.H. Le is currently offline Q.H. LeFriend

Hi everyone,

I created a simple BDD with blocks, which have part or shared association with another block.

If I validate the model, I got the following error:
Severity Description Element Parent Type
Error Block [3] In the UML metamodel on which SysML is built, any instance of the Property metaclass that is typed by a block (a Class with the «block» stereotype applied) and which is owned by an Association may not have a name and may not be defined as a navigable owned end of the association. (While the Property has a «name» property as defined by its NamedElement <Property> block x : Block X SysML_example::Block28 EMF Problem

I mean if it is not allowed, why is the name is defined by default? Is it a bug?

best regards,
Hoa

Re: [SysML] Model validation error [message #1799752 is a reply to message #1799719] Thu, 13 December 2018 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

By default, most of the UML or SysML elements are created with a default name.
I think this type of possible problem is not managed at the creation of the elements but it can be defined (of course programmatically by a developer).

You can report a bug about this feature : https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Papyrus

HTH,
Nicolas
Re: [SysML] Model validation error [message #1799802 is a reply to message #1799752] Thu, 13 December 2018 17:47 Go to previous message
Q.H. Le is currently offline Q.H. LeFriend
bug reported.

Thank you

[Updated on: Sun, 16 December 2018 09:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Display additional meta properties on association end.
Next Topic:Bug on Sequence Diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:43:42 GMT 2024