Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Label on component elements in Component Diagram(I'm searching if there is a way for putting a text like a label in components of Component Diagram )
Label on component elements in Component Diagram [message #1799361] Wed, 05 December 2018 15:18 Go to next message
Morteza Sherafati is currently offline Morteza SherafatiFriend
Hi
as mentioned in the title it's a very basic question but I wanted to know if there is a way of put a text like a label or a comment in components of Component Diagram or all of my options is Property?

another thing is that if there is a way of removing <<component>> label on components?

sorry I'm totally newbie in Papyrus Eclipse :)
thanks in advanace
Re: Label on component elements in Component Diagram [message #1800720 is a reply to message #1799361] Mon, 07 January 2019 09:04 Go to previous message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

Sorry for the delay of the answer.
You can create a comment and link it to the components needed., In this comment you will manage it (semantically and graphically) like you want.

Moreover, you can remove the <<component>> label on components by using css.
For your case, you can create a css file and add into it :
[type=StereotypeLabel] {
    visible:false;
}

After this, you just have to drag and drop the css file into the diagram, make a refresh and this is done.

You can manage it manually if you prefer by using the 'Properties View', 'Appearance" tab. You will have a table and you can uncheck the 'visible' column.

HTH,
Nicolas
Previous Topic:Connector shall only connect predefined Stereotypes
Next Topic:css rule to hide transition names on state machine diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:31:22 GMT 2024