Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » XML namespace "..." is in the excluded namespace list.(TTCN-3 XSD HELD Protocol)
XML namespace "..." is in the excluded namespace list. [message #1798999] Wed, 28 November 2018 13:37 Go to next message
Yann Garcia is currently offline Yann GarciaFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to decode an XML message and I don't understand what does the error message mean? (see bellow)
Can anyone already had this kind of error?
Many thanks in advance for your help,
Yann

Error:
MTC@docker-titan-STF549: Dynamic test case error: While XER-decoding type '@urn_ietf_params_xml_ns_geopriv_held.LocationResponse': Component 'elem_list': Index 0: While checking anyElement: XML namespace "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:geopriv:held" is in the excluded namespace list.

XML message:
<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?><locationResponse xmlns=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:geopriv:held\" xmlns:ns2=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:geopriv10:civicAddr\" xmlns:ns3=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:geopriv:held:ri\" xmlns:ns4=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf\" xmlns:ns5=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:geopriv10\" xmlns:ns6=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:geopriv10:basicPolicy\" xmlns:ns7=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:geopriv:held:flow\" xmlns:ns8=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:geopriv:held:id\"><locationUriSet expires=\"\"/><presence entity=\"pres:t6tprfhputlyeyz\"><ns4:tuple id=\"i5ce73to6ukwsb3\"><ns4:status><ns5:geopriv><ns5:location-info><gs:Circle xmlns:gs=\"http://www.opengis.net/pidflo/1.0\" xmlns=\"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:geopriv10\" xmlns:gml=\"http://www.opengis.net/gml\" srsName=\"urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326\"><gml:pos>43.617174 7.05275</gml:pos><gs:radius uom=\"urn:ogc:def:uom:EPSG::9001\">15.0</gs:radius></gs:Circle></ns5:location-info><ns5:usage-rules/><ns5:method>unknown</ns5:method></ns5:geopriv></ns4:status><ns4:timestamp>1970-01-15T06:56:07Z</ns4:timestamp></ns4:tuple></presence></locationResponse>")

Re: XML namespace "..." is in the excluded namespace list. [message #1799001 is a reply to message #1798999] Wed, 28 November 2018 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Botond Baranyi is currently offline Botond BaranyiFriend
Hi Yann,

It means that you have an 'anyElement except ...' coding instruction, and you are trying to decode an element whose namespace is in the list of excluded namespaces (i.e. the list after the keyword 'except').

Best regards,
Botond
Re: XML namespace "..." is in the excluded namespace list. [message #1799009 is a reply to message #1799001] Wed, 28 November 2018 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Botond,

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Yann
Re: XML namespace "..." is in the excluded namespace list. [message #1799032 is a reply to message #1799009] Thu, 29 November 2018 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Botond,

Just for my understanding: I have this kind of the XSD definitions:
<xs:element name="presence" type="tns:presence"/>
<xs:complexType name="presence">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="tuple" type="tns:tuple" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
<xs:element name="note" type="tns:note" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
<xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

</xs:sequence>
<xs:attribute name="entity" type="xs:anyURI" use="required"/>
</xs:complexType>

The tool xsd2ttcn generates the following TTCN-3 code:
type Presence_1 Presence
with {
variant "name as uncapitalized";
variant "element";
};
type record Presence_1
{
XSD.AnyURI entity,
record of Tuple tuple_list,
record of Note note_list,
record of XSD.String elem_list
}
with {
variant "name as 'presence'";
variant (entity) "attribute";
variant (tuple_list) "untagged";
variant (tuple_list[-]) "name as 'tuple'";
variant (note_list) "untagged";
variant (note_list[-]) "name as 'note'";
variant (elem_list) "untagged";
variant (elem_list[-]) "anyElement except unqualified , 'urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf'";

I understand the except unqualified, but I don't understand the except 'urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf'

Do you have some hints?

Thanks a lot,

Yann
Re: XML namespace "..." is in the excluded namespace list. [message #1799093 is a reply to message #1798999] Thu, 29 November 2018 16:48 Go to previous message
Botond Baranyi is currently offline Botond BaranyiFriend
Hi Yann,

The attribute 'namespace="##other"' in the XSD means, that any namespace other than the parent element's target namespace is allowed. 'urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf' is probably the parent element's target namespace.

Best regards,
Botond
Previous Topic:Example of ping ( ICMP )over a layer 2 test port with Titan
Next Topic:xsd2ttcn / bug handling substitution group?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:41:21 GMT 2024