Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to communicate with external resources using moka(Moka Opaque Behavior Implementation)
How to communicate with external resources using moka [message #1798993] Wed, 28 November 2018 12:45
Gert Heylen is currently offline Gert HeylenFriend
I'm trying to create fUML compliant models that can communicate with external components using a REST API.

Currently, I'm investigating Moka which seems the default option to achieve this. Several videos and exist, demonstrating it should be possible. However, they never go into the technical details and the online documentation for the Moka plugin is limited.

From what I understand, links to external systems are modelled as OpaqueBehavior. I've been browsing through the Moka code. It looks like you have to create your own specialization of OpaqueBehaviorExecution and register it to the execution engine after which, when linking your custom behaviour execution to the OpaqueBehavior in the model, the Moka engine is able to execute it.

I am looking for more concrete information such as (design) documentation, code samples, ... which can set me on the right path.

Any help would be appreciated.

For now, I just have bits and pieces and I apologize for the pretty generic question. I'm new to Papyrus, Eclipse, open source, the Java development ecosystem... and have a pretty steep learning curve to take.

Regards
Previous Topic:Programmatic diagram export
Next Topic:[Bug] Copy-Paste with edges
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:50:10 GMT 2024