Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Porting from C++ code BCM2837 to BCM2835 ( Compiler modifications ? )
Porting from C++ code BCM2837 to BCM2835 [message #1798590] Tue, 20 November 2018 16:42 Go to next message
Anne Creek is currently offline Anne CreekFriend
I have started this C++ project long time ago and do not recall having to specify the hardware - BCM2837 processor .
Now I would like to port the C++ code to BCM2835 processor.
I am having multiple "issues" running the code , but it crosscompiles / links just fine. .
I'll be happy if I can get pass "hello world".
What did I missed ?
Thanks for reading.

CDT console output - can it be configured to wrap-around ??? [message #1798647 is a reply to message #1798590] Thu, 22 November 2018 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT i CANNOT START A NEW TOPIC.
SEE TITLE
Re: CDT console output - can it be configured to wrap-around ??? [message #1798652 is a reply to message #1798647] Thu, 22 November 2018 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I don't know specifically about the console CDT uses, but when I launch Java process the Console viewer's toolbar has a Word Wrap toolbar button. Likely/perhaps CDT's Console viewer has that as well.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: CDT console output - can it be configured to wrap-around ??? [message #1798668 is a reply to message #1798652] Thu, 22 November 2018 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do not know how to make the Eclipse CDT console text to wrap around so that is why I asked.
Apparently you do not know it either.
I do not get why you replied.
Re: CDT console output - can it be configured to wrap-around ??? [message #1798705 is a reply to message #1798668] Fri, 23 November 2018 05:13 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I replied because I assumed a) that no one will answer your question on this specific forum and b) that CDT probably is using the same Console implementation as JDT so then it would also most likely have a Word Wrap toolbar button.

Is it safe to assume that you've actually checked the toolbar buttons (and menu) in CDT's Console viewer? You might have mentioned mentioned having done so and that you found it to be absent in the case of CDT. Instead you seem more inclined to be snippy; keep in mind that one catches more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Finally, note that CDT has it's own specific forum where someone might answer your question because there the people will be familiar with CDT (and there the question may have been asked before):

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/80/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:delete stops working within editor plugin under development
Next Topic:Projects fail to transfer to new computer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:22:11 GMT 2024