Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Display of attributes of elements to the diagramm.
Display of attributes of elements to the diagramm. [message #1798427] Sun, 18 November 2018 13:09 Go to next message
Leonid Novikov is currently offline Leonid NovikovFriend
Good afternoon!

How to realise display of attributes from a metamodel in an element of the diagramme with use VSM.

Tools Sirius in the corresponding editor demand Domain Class! I could not find anything In managements!

Be so kind as, advise please a source or an example!

Thanks!
Re: Display of attributes of elements to the diagramm. [message #1798448 is a reply to message #1798427] Mon, 19 November 2018 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

What Sirius calls "Domain Class" in your VSM is simply the (qualified) name of the class from your metamodel that you wish to represent. For example in the Basic Family start tutorial, the domain classes used are family::Family, family::Person etc. The tutorial has pointers to the complete solution with sources.

I don't understand what you mean by "managements" in "I could not find anything In managements! "

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Display of attributes of elements to the diagramm. [message #1798462 is a reply to message #1798448] Mon, 19 November 2018 14:15 Go to previous message
Leonid Novikov is currently offline Leonid NovikovFriend
Thanks, Pierre-Charles!

Forgive, I badly know English. Though the documentation I read. Including has translated into Russian the most part of guides accessible to me on Sirius.

In Tutorials Sirius all comes to an end at level of Nodes and Edges, and to it at me questions are not present! But I should show Attributes of Nodes on the diagramme!

In Tutorials Sirius there is a similar example, for example, the list of children.
I have replaced the necessary Nodes on Container List and have added a Subnodes.

In Tutorials Sirius it is domain class Person (child). And attributes are necessary to me! For reception of the List of Attributes I have made service. But such Domain Class in my metamodel is not present!

What do I do not so?

In source codes UML Designer too use the container and a subnodes but as it becomes, I have not understood!
Previous Topic:Edition Table - Multiple Columns Per List/Map Entry
Next Topic:Select widget in edge creation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:09:00 GMT 2024