Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius based RCP creation(Detailed step by step creation)
Sirius based RCP creation [message #1797798] Tue, 06 November 2018 13:53 Go to next message
jagdish narayan is currently offline jagdish narayanFriend
Hello All:

I am new to Sirius eclipse and have managed to develop my first diagram using the tutorials. I would like to create a RCP plugin so that I can distribute this to my peers for testing and product feedback. I tried looking for a tutorial to build RCP plugin but I couldn't find any. I saw a youtube video below but ended up finally with build failed. I was wondering if there were any detailed step by step exercise to guide me through this exercise. I apologize in advance if this is a repost, if so could you please guide me through the related post. I feel that it would be a great idea if there was a wizard which would just render the RCP plugin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUrTlzqCXc
I am using eclipse oxygen 4.7
Cheers !!

Regards
Jagdish
Re: Sirius based RCP creation [message #1797914 is a reply to message #1797798] Thu, 08 November 2018 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas Buchner is currently offline Andreas BuchnerFriend
Hi jagdish,
I am facing the same issue. I try to build a RCP myself and I am totally new to this subject.

I'd be very thankful for help as well, since I got stuck with an error by follwoing the YouTube tutorial.
Did you have the Problems too by binging the module?
Re: Sirius based RCP creation [message #1797924 is a reply to message #1797914] Thu, 08 November 2018 15:26 Go to previous message
jagdish narayan is currently offline jagdish narayanFriend
Hello Andreas:
I faced an error while creating the final build. Hopefully someone reverts with the right build soon
Previous Topic:Sequence Diagram in Sirius
Next Topic:I can´t install Epsilon in Obeo Designer 11.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:17:26 GMT 2024