Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » package org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.(AST of a C++ program using CDT eclipse IDE 2018-09.)
package org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast. [message #1797324] Tue, 30 October 2018 00:14 Go to next message
Pooja  Kumari is currently offline Pooja KumariFriend
Hello Everyone,
I want AST of a c++ program. So that I can further process the AST node by node and get some information.
I am using CDT eclipse IDE 2018-09.
for AST , I need a package "org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast". So, I am searching for this package online since 1 week. But I did not get.

Could you please tell me where this package "org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast" is available, so that I can download it and import it in my project?
Re: package org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast. [message #1797448 is a reply to message #1797324] Wed, 31 October 2018 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
The Oomph technology you have installed in your IDE can be used to help answer this for yourself. You can use the Repository Explorer view to find a p2 repository containing any Eclipse-provided package:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Oomph_Authoring#How_to_find_a_P2_repository_at_Eclipse_using_the_Repository_Explorer

Or, if you have a recent installation, you can use Navigate -> Open Discovered Type to find the source in a web view of any Eclipses-hosted Git/Github repository.

CDT also has an Oomph setup so you can use the Eclipse Installer' advanced mode to provision an installation and workspace containing all of CDT's source code.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: package org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast. [message #1797682 is a reply to message #1797448] Mon, 05 November 2018 06:14 Go to previous message
Pooja  Kumari is currently offline Pooja KumariFriend
Thank you so much sir!
Previous Topic:unable to start eclipse after plugin installation
Next Topic:Report design
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:22:51 GMT 2024