Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to implement a copy&paste tool on Edit Table
How to implement a copy&paste tool on Edit Table [message #1797273] Mon, 29 October 2018 12:57 Go to next message
Lia Feier is currently offline Lia FeierFriend
Hello,

I am using Sirius 3.1.0, I know it is pretty old, but can you give me an idea on how can I implement an copy&paste operation on an edit table with the operations provided at this version of Sirius ?

Thank you,
Lia
Re: How to implement a copy&paste tool on Edit Table [message #1797385 is a reply to message #1797273] Tue, 30 October 2018 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

I do not think that you need Sirius APis for that. You can have a copy operation, that will save the list of selected element. Then have a cut operation that will paste the selection using EcoreUtil.copy. This is purely a semantic operation, the table should be refreshed automatically. If you are in manual refresh and want to force the refresh you can use the Sirius API: DialectManager.INSTANCE.refresh(table, new NullProgressMonitor()).

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to implement a copy&paste tool on Edit Table [message #1797530 is a reply to message #1797385] Thu, 01 November 2018 08:48 Go to previous message
Lia Feier is currently offline Lia FeierFriend
Hello,

Thank you for your help, I succeeded and it really works ok the copy&paste operation ! The part with the "selection EcoreUtil.copy" was the most helpful. :)

Kind Regards,
Lia
Previous Topic:Enable Direct Edit Label after Node Creation
Next Topic:Merge a memory leak defect from Sirius 6.0 to Sirius 4.1.3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:03:14 GMT 2024