Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Porblem modifying view(I need help to delete a navigation bar)
Porblem modifying view [message #1797141] Fri, 26 October 2018 08:34 Go to next message
Kevin Costes is currently offline Kevin CostesFriend
I pressed Ctrl + Alt + B while typing and this white navigation bar appeared (check image), now I can't manage to delete it, can somebody help me? :D
index.php/fa/34167/0/
Also sorry for my english.
Re: Porblem modifying view [message #1797177 is a reply to message #1797141] Sat, 27 October 2018 00:41 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
The navigation bar is referred to as the BreadCrumb bar. Its intent is to give you a quick view how you got to the file being edited from the project hierarchy. Shift-Alt-B is the hot key to display the current file in the BreadCrumb. This is what you are seeing. There doesn't appear to be a default key binding to turn it off. There is an icon that will toggle the display of the BreadCrumb. It is located next to the Toggle Mark Occurences icon in the tool bar. You can also find it using the Quick Access box in the upper right hand side of the Workspace window. Type BreadCrumb into the Quick Access field and you should be given the Toggle BreadCrumb option.

Previous Topic:Why?
Next Topic:NAMING CONVENTIONS?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:10:53 GMT 2024