Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to populate the obeo model through the api?(java instance)
How to populate the obeo model through the api? [message #1796735] Thu, 18 October 2018 09:23 Go to next message
Romain Launay is currently offline Romain LaunayFriend
I would create a new Object with the java language but when i test it with " MyObject mo = new MyObject();" there are a lot of add in my code automatically.

when we go in the .aird file, we can see that the object is present but that its properties are inactive(2). Did I use the correct method to create a new object?
Thank you for your response ?
  • Attachment: 2.png
    (Size: 139.83KB, Downloaded 97 times)
Re: How to populate the obeo model through the api? [message #1796962 is a reply to message #1796735] Tue, 23 October 2018 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hi,

Sorry but I'm not sure to understand your problem. May be a little bit more details about your context could help.

Florian
Re: How to populate the obeo model through the api? [message #1797272 is a reply to message #1796735] Mon, 29 October 2018 12:55 Go to previous message
Romain Launay is currently offline Romain LaunayFriend
Hello,

I find the solution, you can see in "project".impl that there is a class that allow to create new instance (Factory.impl)

Bye

Romain
Previous Topic:Exceptions in UML Designer Development
Next Topic:'the feature ownedlinemappings is not a valid reference' message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:07:50 GMT 2024