Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Architecture Context
Architecture Context [message #1796115] Fri, 05 October 2018 10:44 Go to next message
Leonid Novikov is currently offline Leonid NovikovFriend
Hello, friends!
Help to understand, please, what I understand I (do) incorrectly?

I have created small profile UML and have defined Architecture Context for it: Domain, Description Language, ViewPoint and Papyrus Diagram.

At filling of properties of elements it was convinced that Architecture Context sees my profile.
At creation of test model Papyrus at a choice of mine Architecture Context the model is created, and the appointed diagramme is not present. At mouse prompting on an icon of creation of the diagramme, it is displayed by the grey.

What typical errors can be?

I use Help> Papyrus Toolsmith Guide> Architecture Context
And examples org.eclipse.papyrus.training.library.architecture, org.eclipse.papyrus.training.library.profile

The note: At filling of properties Description Language I have not filled field Element Types.
I could not find, how it to make. And it seemed to me that in simple cases it is not obligatory, since types are specified in prosilt. I am not right?

Help please! I not the wizard, I just study!
Re: Architecture Context [message #1796122 is a reply to message #1796115] Fri, 05 October 2018 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Could you send your architecture framework. I have recently fix this bug https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/128036/. Maybe you suufer of this kind of bug
Re: Architecture Context [message #1796129 is a reply to message #1796122] Fri, 05 October 2018 14:25 Go to previous message
Leonid Novikov is currently offline Leonid NovikovFriend
Thanks, Patrick.
In what form and how, where to send?
Previous Topic:Generate a property view from a UML Profile
Next Topic:Papyrus 4.1 is available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:05:06 GMT 2024