Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Running a Local Language Server in a Docker Container(Running a Local Language Server in a Docker Container)
Running a Local Language Server in a Docker Container [message #1796007] Thu, 04 October 2018 03:38 Go to next message
P J is currently offline P JFriend
I'm trying to build a LS-Sidecar for eclipse che for a simple language server that I've created. According to the Che document and the little bit of research that I've done, I must include the language server in a dockerfile, build an image, and run it.
How do I actually include the language server in my dockerfile? I've tried using "ADD" but it failed with an error stating that the image is not found. I do not know what file the "ADD" command should point to. Can somebody please help?
Re: Running a Local Language Server in a Docker Container [message #1796410 is a reply to message #1796007] Fri, 12 October 2018 13:54 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
this is the EGit / JGit forum, you should post questions for Che on their forum or mailing list
Previous Topic:Problems locating multiple tags that reference the same commit
Next Topic:eGit: replace does nothing for conflict files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:07:06 GMT 2024