Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » New to papyrus. Expanding the pingpong tutorial(Create a PingPongPong version)
New to papyrus. Expanding the pingpong tutorial [message #1795410] Fri, 21 September 2018 12:10 Go to next message
Twan Dieltjes is currently offline Twan DieltjesFriend
I'm new to papyrus and after fixing the installation issue I had, i followed the ping pong tutorial. It worked. I have to learn papyrus via a course at school.

Now, us was asked to expand the tutorial to create a Ping Pong Pong version but in fact i'm stuck in how to approach this. I only found an option to set the multiplicity at 2 but that's step 1.....

What would be step by step a good way to achieve this and to learn a good design technic for apps?

Re: New to papyrus. Expanding the pingpong tutorial [message #1795425 is a reply to message #1795410] Fri, 21 September 2018 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Twan,

Just to be sure we are all talking about the same thing, are you referring to t [1] he "base" Papyrus PingPong example that uses activity diagrams and moche simulation or [2] the Papyrus-RT ping pong example that uses UMLRT capsules and state machines?

/Charles Rivet
Re: New to papyrus. Expanding the pingpong tutorial [message #1795432 is a reply to message #1795425] Fri, 21 September 2018 19:18 Go to previous message
Twan Dieltjes is currently offline Twan DieltjesFriend
I should have poster the link.

Yes it is the papyrus rt getting started

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus-RT/User/User_Guide/Getting_Started
Previous Topic:Error installing Papyrus on Ubuntu
Next Topic:Block definition diagram value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:08:15 GMT 2024