Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » RULE Engine issue when installed Custome Core ID Bundle with new Custome API'S(I am not able to see the RULE Engine in paperui once i install my newly created Eclipse Smarthome Core ID Bunle jar file )
RULE Engine issue when installed Custome Core ID Bundle with new Custome API'S [message #1795317] Thu, 20 September 2018 10:23 Go to next message
Paramesh  Surakod is currently offline Paramesh SurakodFriend
Hi ,

I am trying to create the custom API'S in Eclipse Smarthome Core ID bundle, API'S working fine but once i build the jar file(Core ID bundle) and paste it in my workspace I am not able to see the RULE Engine in paperui.

I am trying to uninstall the running Core ID(generated once the server the start) through bundle:uninstall {ID} command at this suitation I am able to see the RULE Engine in paperui and once I install my newly created jar file(Eclipse Smarthome CoreID) in workspace I am not able to see the RULE Engine in paperui.

Now, If I unistall my Core ID bundle jar file from workspace I am able to see the RULE Engine in paperui but ESH now doesn't have core ID bundle.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Re: RULE Engine issue when installed Custome Core ID Bundle with new Custome API'S [message #1795498 is a reply to message #1795317] Mon, 24 September 2018 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Kreuzer is currently offline Kai KreuzerFriend
You should probably post some log files and the state of your bundles (are they all installed & active?), otherwise it is just guessing.
Re: RULE Engine issue when installed Custome Core ID Bundle with new Custome API'S [message #1795777 is a reply to message #1795498] Fri, 28 September 2018 12:45 Go to previous message
Paramesh  Surakod is currently offline Paramesh SurakodFriend
Thanks for the reply sir,

I resolved the problem now everything is working.

Following changes i have done in my code

@Path(PATH_API )
public static final String PATH_API = {API NAME} /{PARAMETER NAME} here only I was passing the parameters, in this scenario API works fine but not able to get the RULE Engine.

Then I was removed the parameters from that Path and pass it in a seperate PATH

@Path(PATH_API )
public static final String PATH_API = {API NAME} //My java class registered with this API name in rest
@GET
@Path("/{Parameter1}/{parameter2}")
in this scenario I am successfully get the RULE Engine.

Thank You
Paramesh Surakod

Previous Topic:Receiving Items state
Next Topic:The issue regarding the ip obtained when I run the smarthome server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:15:07 GMT 2024