Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » InstanceRole with port-like decoration
InstanceRole with port-like decoration [message #1795201] Tue, 18 September 2018 10:33 Go to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Hi,

Is it possible to add a node on the border of an InstanceRole header box? And if true, is it also possible to define such a node in a DiagramExtension? I wonder, because in a DiagramExtension layer, I can only add Node Mappings, but no InstanceRole mappings.
Re: InstanceRole with port-like decoration [message #1795217 is a reply to message #1795201] Tue, 18 September 2018 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi Felix,

I think you might try to declare a DiagramExtension with a layer and a NodeMappingImport which will reference the InstanceRole mapping you want to extend.

But I am quite sure that this will not work as the SequenceDiagram refresh might fail to identify this resulting ImportMapping as an InstanceRoleMapping.
The VSM editor is not currently able to identify that your diagram extension targets a SequenceDiagramDescription. It could be a good improvement: this could allow to add the create chid menu with all the specific types of mapping and tools provided by the Sequence diagram type.

For now, you shoudl consider that DiagramExtension cannot be used to extends Sequence diagrams.

Regards.

Maxime Porhel - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: InstanceRole with port-like decoration [message #1795223 is a reply to message #1795217] Tue, 18 September 2018 15:20 Go to previous message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Ok thank you Maxime.
Previous Topic:Hidding double links
Next Topic:EMF Extended meta data annotation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:36:20 GMT 2024