Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Making Jetty work with Wordpress on separate server (? right forum?)(Getting Jetty to serve Wordpress on a separate fast CGI server)
Making Jetty work with Wordpress on separate server (? right forum?) [message #1795010] Wed, 12 September 2018 15:28 Go to next message
Paul Thordarson is currently offline Paul ThordarsonFriend
I have Jetty embedded up and running and have successfully used it with wordpress when the php-fpm server is on the same host as Jetty. When I configure them on separate servers (using tcp listener on port 9000 for fpm) it appears to serve PHP correctly but style sheets, media, and other "static content" don't seem to make it.

Has anyone run Jetty with fastcgi content on a separate server?

Thanks,

aka_ptt.

NOTE: If this is the wrong forum, please direct me to the correct one. Thanks
Re: Making Jetty work with Wordpress on separate server (? right forum?) [message #1796003 is a reply to message #1795010] Wed, 03 October 2018 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

This probably isn't the right forum, as there's nothing mentioned about WTP. My guess would be to ask it as a StackOverflow or ServerFault question, since it
involves more than one piece of software.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Making Jetty work with Wordpress on separate server (? right forum?) [message #1796241 is a reply to message #1796003] Mon, 08 October 2018 17:46 Go to previous message
Robert Hustly is currently offline Robert HustlyFriend
Am too facing the same problem. Please help me too. The Problem is:
I have Jetty embedded up and running and have successfully used it with WordPress when the php-fpm server is on the same host as Jetty. When I configure them on separate servers (using TCP listener on port 9000 for fpm) it appears to serve PHP correctly but style sheets, media, and other "static content" don't seem to make it. Has anyone run Jetty with FastCGI content on a separate server? Thanks and Regards, Robert Hustly.
Previous Topic:Dali: JPA 2.1 validation mark NamedQuery as error, but the query works
Next Topic:Hierarchy of models while designing a client for a RESTful service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:52:10 GMT 2024