Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Extend the Doxygen tag list(How to add custom tags to the Doxygen content assist lookup)
Extend the Doxygen tag list [message #1794973] Wed, 12 September 2018 00:10 Go to next message
Chris Decker is currently offline Chris DeckerFriend
I have searched all over forums and can't find any information on extending the content-assist for Doxygen to recognize and color code (and show up when you press Ctrl-Space) custom Doxygen tags that are added vial the ALIAS configuration within Doxygen.

If I add @req as an alias, I would like to have the editor (C/C++ using the doxygen enabled setting in the preferences) recognize this as a valid tag and color code it like any other doxygen tag.

Is there any way to do this?
Re: Extend the Doxygen tag list [message #1795125 is a reply to message #1794973] Sun, 16 September 2018 01:44 Go to previous message
Marc-André Laperle is currently offline Marc-André LaperleFriend
I don't believe there is a way, I recommend create a bug on bugzilla here https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CDT
Perhaps you could explain in more detail how CDT could know about those custom aliases (config file?) or link to relevant information.
Previous Topic:Installation Qt, step by step (Windows / Oxygen / C++)
Next Topic:Retrieve ASTNode function body from referenced file via function name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:21:15 GMT 2024