Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » [Sirius-ELK] ELK integration of Sirius(Integrate ELK into Sirius in meta-model of diagram)
[Sirius-ELK] ELK integration of Sirius [message #1794787] Thu, 06 September 2018 13:24 Go to next message
zhang ph is currently offline zhang phFriend
Hi,
Recently, I saw that you have finished the ELK integration into sirius, So I want to follow your step to integrate ELK into my platform(With sirius 4.1.3). I have finished most of them, the left one is that when I update the meta-model of diagram, how to regenerate the project of 'org.eclipse.sirius.editor.diagram'?

Hope for your reply!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 06 September 2018 13:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Sirius-ELK] ELK integration of Sirius [message #1794789 is a reply to message #1794787] Thu, 06 September 2018 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre Guilet is currently offline Pierre GuiletFriend
Hi,

You have chosen a complicated path compared to update your sirius version to have this integration. Keep in mind that any fix in the Sirius elk integration or in Sirius but regarding ELK integration, you will have to report it if you want to enjoy better ELK functionality. This can be very time consuming.
That said, to regenerate, you have to open diagram.genmodel file in org.eclipse.sirius.diagram and to right click on the root item and do generate all.

Then you select src-gen package in org.eclipse.sirius.diagram and org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui in package explorer and do right click>source>cleanup and select sirius profile and run

Regards,

Pierre Guilet - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: [Sirius-ELK] ELK integration of Sirius [message #1794810 is a reply to message #1794789] Fri, 07 September 2018 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zhang ph is currently offline zhang phFriend
Maybe I don't describe my issue clearly, my issue is 'how to regenerate the project of 'org.eclipse.sirius.editor.diagram after modifying diagram.ecore ?'
Re: [Sirius-ELK] ELK integration of Sirius [message #1794825 is a reply to message #1794810] Fri, 07 September 2018 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I double missed the name of the plugin.

I am sorry to say that you will not be able to regenerate this plugin at the moment, the process needs things not accessible by you.

Regards,

Pierre Guilet - Obeo

[Updated on: Fri, 07 September 2018 09:28]

Re: [Sirius-ELK] ELK integration of Sirius [message #1794829 is a reply to message #1794825] Fri, 07 September 2018 09:34 Go to previous message
Though you should not have the need to regenerate it at least with ELK integration that is adding src classes that are not generated in its last version. Why do you need regenerating it?

Pierre Guilet - Obeo

[Updated on: Fri, 07 September 2018 09:50]

Previous Topic:Undo operation in sirius editor
Next Topic:Selection Wizard Container Variable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:16:24 GMT 2024