Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Do EMF Transaction ResourceSetListeners also work with CDO?
[CDO] Do EMF Transaction ResourceSetListeners also work with CDO? [message #1794585] Mon, 03 September 2018 11:01 Go to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Hi,

I usually work on a 'standard' EMF application where some changes are processed via a TransactionalEditingDomains ResourceSetListener. I have never seriously worked with anything CDO, so I might miss some fundamentals. Anyhow, I got hands on the CDOified version of that same application, and I noticed that this ResourceSetListener is not notified when remote changes are applied. Do ResourceSetListeners not work in this context?

Thank you,
Felix
Re: [CDO] Do EMF Transaction ResourceSetListeners also work with CDO? [message #1794621 is a reply to message #1794585] Tue, 04 September 2018 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
I think that ResourceSetListener should work in much the same way as in standard EMF applications. But I'm not too experienced with TransactionalEditingDomains. Can you provide a minimal running example (ideally a test case based on AbstractCDOTest) that demonstrates your problem?

Re: [CDO] Do EMF Transaction ResourceSetListeners also work with CDO? [message #1794625 is a reply to message #1794621] Tue, 04 September 2018 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Ok I will try. You already told me something I did probably deduce wrong: I was quite convinced that CDO somehow depends on TransactionalEditingDomains and it appears not to be?
Re: [CDO] Do EMF Transaction ResourceSetListeners also work with CDO? [message #1796804 is a reply to message #1794625] Fri, 19 October 2018 06:12 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
No, CDO does not depend/build upon TransactionalEditingDomains.

Previous Topic:[CDO] readerPoolCapacity/writerPoolCapacity = 0 ok?
Next Topic:Concurrent reads after full resource traversal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:10:07 GMT 2024