Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Page break after master page/orientation change
Page break after master page/orientation change [message #1794121] Fri, 24 August 2018 01:01
Francois Béliveau is currently offline Francois BéliveauFriend
Hi,
I have a BIRT 3.7.1 report that switches master page after a few section.
The first masterpage is landscape oriented and the next one is portrait.

Both are in a group, typically the group begins with 2-3 pages in landscape, then the master page changes for 1 page in portrait.

When I render in PDF I have the following issue :

When there is one record in the group, the last page is in portrait without any page break after.

When there are multiple records in the group, there is a portrait blank page (except for header and footer) after the normal portrait page, then the report switches back to landscape and displays data for the 2nd record.

Again, one record in the group will not display any blank page after the portrait page which is the last.

One detail : the "blank" page in portrait with a header and a footer display info in the header, and this data is from the next record of the group.

I looked at all the page break properties of pretty much everything : the group has a page break after set to "always excluding last", i tried changing it but I get the same result.

In fact we do need a page break, but not this extra page. I made sure this is not too much data on the first portrait page that would somehow make the renderer it needs another page, to test I display a single field, but still it generates an empty page before the next item of the group begins.

Any thoughts?
Previous Topic:Export BIRT report into MS Power Point
Next Topic:Need to remove dependency on WSDL4J 1.5.1 plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:44:06 GMT 2024