Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » opening of sirius editor(opening of sirius editor)
opening of sirius editor [message #1793908] Mon, 20 August 2018 09:18 Go to next message
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hii
can I open sirius diagram representation under the arxml file and this arxml is referring model
Is there any prerequisite that sirius need to be applied to modelling file only.
Re: opening of sirius editor [message #1793911 is a reply to message #1793908] Mon, 20 August 2018 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

If your arxml file is conform to an EMF metamodel loaded in Eclipse, then you can design a Viewpoint Specification Project in order to open Sirius representations of your model.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: opening of sirius editor [message #1819382 is a reply to message #1793908] Tue, 14 January 2020 08:59 Go to previous message
Matias Vara is currently offline Matias VaraFriend
Hello,

I am currently facing an issue when I try to do this. I am specifying a .odesign for autosar metamodel. The problem is when I try to create the .aird from an .arxml. The wizard does not finish and it triggers an error. I have attached the logs. I have the impression that the arxml has no the correct format. I think it is based on an XSD but I am not sure.

Matias
  • Attachment: logs.txt
    (Size: 8.72KB, Downloaded 42 times)
Previous Topic:How to use Sequence{} in Candidates Expression
Next Topic:NullPointerException when trying to open properties view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:38:16 GMT 2024