Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » How to extract the part of source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that automatically generates DI info(How to extract the part of source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that automatically generates DI info)
How to extract the part of source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that automatically generates DI info [message #1793672] Mon, 13 August 2018 19:18
Yang Zheng is currently offline Yang ZhengFriend
I programmatically created an XML format .bpmn file which does not contain any DI information. When I open the .bpmn file in Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler it can display the BPMN diagram and generate the DI information automatically for me. Now I want to write a java method that reads the .bpmn file without DI information, generate the DI information for it and output a .bpmn file with the DI information. I want to use the part of the source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that generates DI (maybe with some necessary modification) to implement my method. How can I do that? I tried to read the source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler but it is difficult to understand and I don't know how to extract the part of source code I want.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you very much!
Previous Topic:Why can't I display processes in my BPMN file with collaboration ?
Next Topic:Can anyone tell me how to debug the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:14:32 GMT 2024